In make up maquilhagem photo shoot Portishead creepy music photoshoot sessão fotográfica fotografia produção moda fashion styling

Good job!!
















Foto de Eurico Cordeiro EC©Todos os Direitos Reservados

PHOTOS BY EURICO CORDEIRO , COPYRIGHTED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER. NONE OF THESE MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.

Models: Luis Batalha, Micaela Morgado
Make up and styling: Patrícia Matias
Assistant: Susana Gasalho

Recentemente trabalhei com o fotógrafo Eurico Cordeiro e com os modelos Luis Batalha e Micaela Morgado numa sessão fotográfica. Foi uma tarde muito bem passada, com uma equipa muito cool. Eu fiz a maquilhagem dos dois modelos e o styling da Micaela. Adorei!! :)))

Recently I worked with photographer Eurico Cordeiro and the models Luis Batalha and Micaela Morgado in a photo shoot. It was a very nice afternoon with cool people. Amazing team and good vibes. I made the make up of both models and Micaela's styling. And I loved doing it!! :)))

Related Articles

1 intense minds:

Squared disse...

Wow! this is pretty awesome! love that you did the make up.. I thought these were just pictures of models with clothes you liked, but I see you were involved with it. It's pretty cool!
thanks so much for stopping by our blog!

I'm following you now! :)

Blog Archive

Follow me